Speed Guild Forum
Log On or Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Speed Guild Forum
Log On or Register
Speed Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what can we do to be rich ?(in game off course xD :)

3 posters

Go down

what can we do to be rich ?(in game off course xD :) Empty what can we do to be rich ?(in game off course xD :)

Post  smazo Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:01 pm

any ideas ??Very Happy
when exp is finish i want to buy some set but i dont know how to get rich ? now im 250+ and i can make DL to cc1 or cc2 ? is good ? now is many DL's here with good sets... maybe going to hunt to ic or something else ?
smazo
smazo

Speed Points : 20

Back to top Go down

what can we do to be rich ?(in game off course xD :) Empty Re: what can we do to be rich ?(in game off course xD :)

Post  R4z0rs Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:13 pm

smazo wrote:any ideas ??Very Happy
when exp is finish i want to buy some set but i dont know how to get rich ? now im 250+ and i can make DL to cc1 or cc2 ? is good ? now is many DL's here with good sets... maybe going to hunt to ic or something else ?

Lot of ppl buy leather set +X+X and go cc1. There are lot of builds for cc1,cc2.. etc

btw u allways can sell ur ass in Noria Street, 69
xDDDD
R4z0rs
R4z0rs
GUILD MASTER
GUILD MASTER

Speed Points : 10000190

Back to top Go down

what can we do to be rich ?(in game off course xD :) Empty Re: what can we do to be rich ?(in game off course xD :)

Post  smazo Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:18 pm

there are too many b!tches xD so it not cheap now to sell ass xD
smazo
smazo

Speed Points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Kopp Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:49 am

I've always thought that buying low and selling high is a good way to make money.

Like say selling 5 Soul for 2 Bless then turning around and selling the 2 Bless for 6 soul and repeating the process over and over.
Or Buying say +0+0 wings for cheaper like 3-4Bless and selling for 5. Doing things like that you can build up alot of jewels rather quickly.

Anyways hope this helps Very Happy

Kopp

Speed Points : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum